The scholarships are awarded to Mecklenburg County School students who graduate high school in the current school year, and plan to enroll in an institution of higher learning in the fall of the same year (4-year or 2-year program).
How to Apply
Applicants should apply online using the link below. Applicants will be asked to supply:
- Contact information
- Academic/Personal achievements
- Current high school transcript
- Personal essay (prompts provided)
- Family financial information
- Two letters of reference*
- Letter of acceptance from the institution you will attend
A phone interview will be required if selected to move to the final round of the scholarship decision process. All requested information must be included. Incomplete or late applications will be disqualified.
Mail or Deliver to:
$2,500 to pursue a 2-year or 4-year undergraduate degree
March 31, 2018
Notified of Results:
by June 2018